Sunday, March 20, 2011

Conversations at a Restaurant

วันนี้ ลอกมาเลย   ขี้เกียจมาก

At a Restaurant

You Say

A table for two please.
Can I see the menu please?
I'd like to order. = I'm ready to order.
I'll have the ... please.
  • pasta
  • beef stir-fry
  • roast chicken
Can we have some ... please?
  • water
  • sauce
  • salt
Can I have the bill please? = bill please

You Hear

Would you like drinks? = Can I get you a drink?
Are you ready to order? = What will you have?
Can I get you anything else?

Problems

I'm sorry, that's not available today. = We don't have that today.

Using It

At the Restaurant

Waiter: Can I help you?
Lisa: A table for two please.
Waiter: This way.

Ordering

Waiter: Are you ready to order?
Lisa: Yes, we'll have the chicken with vegetables, and the vegetable pasta please.
Waiter: Anything to drink?
Lisa: Just some water please.

After the Meal

Waiter: Can I get you anything else? Coffee? Dessert?
Lisa: No, just the bill please.

Making a Reservation

Mike: I'd like to make a reservation for 2 people on Friday night.
Waiter: What time would you like?
Mike: 8:00.
Waiter: We don't have anything available at 8:00. Is 7:30 ok.
Mike: Yes, that's fine.
Waiter: Your name please?
Mike: Mike Smith.
Waiter: Ok, Mr Smith. We'll see you at 7:30 on Friday.
Mike: Thank you. Bye.
Waiter: Goodbye.



อีกอัน  ลอกมาเลย  หุหุ  ขี้เกียจพิมพ์


Waiter: Welcome to Antico's. Here are your menus. Today's special is grilled salmon. I'll be back to take your order in a minute.
. . .
Waiter: Are you ready to order?
Customer 1: I'd like the seafood spaghetti.

Waiter: And you?
Customer 2: I'll have a hamburger and fries.

Waiter: Would you like anything to drink?
Customer 1: I'll have a coke, please.

Waiter: And for you?
Customer 2: Just water, please.

Waiter: OK. So that's one seafood spaghetti, one hamburger and fries, one coke, and one water. I'll take your menus.
. . .
Waiter: Here is your food. Enjoy your meal.
. . .
Waiter: How was everything?
Customers 2: Delicious, thanks.

Waiter: Would you like anything for dessert?
Customer 1: No, just the bill please.

ลอกมาจากที่นี่ คลิ๊กไปอ่านเพิ่ม 

No comments:

Post a Comment

แวะมาเยี่ยมชมแล้วก็ฝากข้อความกันได้น๊า
หลังจากพิมพ์ ข้อความเสร็จ เลือก ตรง comment as "anonymous" สำหรับคนที่ไม่ได้เป็นสมาชิกน๊า แล้วก็กดโพส์คอมเม้นท์

โอนเงินจากอเมริกาไปไทย โดยใช้บริการ MoneyGram หรือทางไหนดี

ส่งเงินจากอเมริกา ไปไทย ที่ไหน ทางไหนเรทดี ? คนมาอยู่อเมริกาคงมีคำถามนี้กันเนาะ วันนี้ยกตัวอย่างบางช่องทางนะคะ เราถนัด MoneyGram เพราะสะ...